We are partnered with several laboratories to provide the best available resource for diagnostic testing. They include major universities, national as well as private, local laboratories to provide the most expansive testing for our veterinary patients. This partnership also provides access to pathologists, internal medicine specialist, dermatologist and oncologist for consultation.
Tests are often recommended for the following reasons:
- Assure wellness
- Monitor disease or the use of medications
- Identify the cause of symptoms.
- Rule out or confirm suspected diseases
We rely on this data to help guide our treatment plans and to help create options for care.
We have the ability to test for a wide range of things including but not limited to:
- Wellness and health panels
- Organ system testing
- Test for cardiac disease
- Endocrinology(hormonal)/reproductive testing
- Dermatology test
- Cytology, Cell analysis
- Immunology/Vaccine titers
- Fecal tests
- Pancreatic testing
- Blood typing
- Infectious disease testing
- Bacterial, viral, fungal infections
The availability of testing provides you with more options for your pet. Please contact us with any questions.