We work with several veterinary reference laboratories to provide your pet with the best resources for diagnostic testing. We use major universities, as well as national and local laboratories to ensure the most expansive testing options for our veterinary patients. These partnerships also provide access to pathologists, internal medicine specialists, dermatologists and oncologists for consultation with our veterinarians.
Tests are often recommended to accomplish the following:
- Assess wellness
- Monitor disease processes or the use of medications
- Identify the cause of symptoms
- Rule out or confirm suspected diseases
Diagnostic information is used to help guide our treatment plans and to help create the best options for care.
Examples of laboratory tests include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness profiles
- Organ function assessment
- Cardiac disease screening
- Endocrinology evaluation
- Reproductive health testing
- Body fluid analyses
- Immunology and vaccine titers
- Fecal analyses
- Pancreatic and gastrointestinal panels
- Blood typing
- Infectious disease evaluation
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Environmental allergy evaluation
The wide variety of available tests provides you with more options for your pet’s healthcare. Please contact us with any questions.