CO2 Laser Surgery
The CO2 laser is an efficient, versatile, powerful, advanced laser technology that we use during surgery.
What are the benefits of CO2 Laser?
- Improved precision over scalpels
- Reduced pain. The laser seals nerve endings as it cuts and reduces the amount of pain felt by the patient during and after surgery.
- Reduced bleeding. The laser cauterizes vessels as it cuts. This provides a cleaner surgical field.
- Reduced swelling. The laser unit never touches the patient. Therefore, there is no tearing and bruising of tissue. The laser also seals lymphatic vessels which further reducing swelling.
- Reduced infection. Lasers are antibacterial by producing high temperatures that effectively eliminate microorganisms.
- Quicker Recovery. All of the benefits above lead to a faster recovery time and a quicker return to normal activity.