Post-Surgical Laser Therapy
Cold laser post operative laser therapy quickly relieves pain, reduces inflammation and speed healing.
Cold laser uses light to accelerate the body’s natural healing process. The laser light penetrates the tissue where it interact with various molecules (chromophores) that cause different biological effects. Essentially, it does the following:
- Analgesic-reduce pain
- Accelerate tissue repair and cell growth
- Improve vascular activity
- Increase metabolic activity
- Stimulate trigger points and acupuncture points
- Reduce fibrous tissue formation
- Improved nerve function
- Faster wound healing.
Please click here for more information on Cold Laser Therapy.